Top 10 E-Learning Platform for Indian Students
Searching for Top E-learning platform for your kids? Students are you aware of the fact that how much an E-learning platform can help in your studies? You don’t need to stare at the book for hours as now studying is like playing games because you get to play games on different applications related to education or lots or quizzes websites are there which will teach you and you will not feel boring.
So why not grab this best opportunity coming to your way? Register yourself in these Top 10 E-learning Platforms and start thinking about which is your field of interest. No need to take an opinion of anyone, you have thousands of options available on the internet. Research about it and select your field.
Google is considered as an ocean of knowledge, you will find best results whatever you search for. Google is not only a search engine but now it’s the biggest university we can study in without paying fees. Gaining knowledge is good but gaining extra knowledge is best. It will help us in many phases of our life.
You can learn from tutorials point if you want to learn anything related to computers like programming languages. YouTube provides best video tutorials regarding major subjects or everything you want to learn with proper guidance. There are webinars which you can attend to learn something new.
Today we are going to discuss Top 10 E-Learning Platform for Indian Students. Students who are ambitious in their life and really have a dream to settle down in their dream city out of India, this will help them a lot.
There are many competitive examinations conducted every year through which you can get jobs with high packages if you score well. E-learning is like learning something online. You just require a good internet connection, nothing else. You can study 4-5 hours daily from E-learning platforms if you are not a student and preparing for some examination or studying from home.
Technology is growing every day and websites have launched providing education. Parents who are not able to pay fees of their children in schools can teach them through these platforms. In today’s date, it is not mandatory to join a school or college because we have the internet now.Let us see which are the
Top 10 E-Learning Platform for Indian Students.
1. Udemy: Lessons are taught by the best teachers from all over the world. You can select your own field of interest. Udemy is one of the best platforms for learning. It provides various subjects in a wide range, so do not miss this platform. You must switch to other websites if you do not find your subject but Udemy includes all subjects which students search for.
2. Coursera: One of the best E-learning platform. I personally learn from this site. You have to select a subject and once your syllabus is completed you have to give an online examination. If you score good marks you will get a certificate from that specific university. Isn’t it amazing? There is various field like computer, electronics, mechanical and much more. Assignments are also given which you have to complete and submit it. Coursera is a very interactive E-learning platform, don’t miss it out. There are 16 universities which provide education to students. Some of them are University of Washington, Stanford University, University of Toronto and much more.
3. TopScorer: TopScorer is an E-learning platform providing education to students from grade 1 to 10th. One of the best application for gaining knowledge.
4. RCampus: RCampus is an interactive E-learning platform basically designed for teachers. Teachers can create online courses, prepare lessons and conduct lectures on it. Assignments are given to students which they have to complete. Doubt solving sessions are conducted, discussions are conducted in which you can ask any question related to your subject, you can attend video lectures if you are more comfortable with that.
5. GDC: Amazing E-learning platform which provides free services. Students can register to study and teachers can add assignments, plan lessons, add more courses. This application is basically developed for pharmacy courses.
6. Peer Leadership University: Well known as PLU, this is an E-learning platform which has a community which includes both students and teachers. Both students and teachers can share whatever knowledge they have so it is more like a blog. Teachers can also learn new concepts which are shared by students. It happens sometimes that a student has more knowledge than a teacher. Spreading knowledge is not a bad thing, anyone can gain extra knowledge for their good. One thing you need to remember is there is a limit in the registration so register yourself as soon as possible.
7. Moodle: Developed as an E-learning platform, managing courses and learning from them can be done easily. It includes various tools providing different subjects for education purpose.
8. Claroline: An E-learning platform where teachers upload assignments, questions and many more things related to education which is beneficial for their students for preparation. You need to revise on daily basis in order to be perfect at your favorite subjects. Learning is quite easy if you consider books and education material as your friend rather than comparing yourself with your buddies.
9. Aakash iTutor: Teaching students in such a way that they can easily crack any IIT or NIT examination. Lessons, assignments and practice questions are given to students. Download this application and gain knowledge.
10. EDX: A brand new E-learning platform developed for students for collecting notes, practicing various questions have been launched.
I hope these E-learning platforms will definitely help you in your studies or preparation of any kind of competitive examinations. Learning is always a great job. Knowledge helps a lot in this well-educated world. Your knowledge will help you in getting a perfect job which you are searching for. We Wish you All the best for your preparation.
We believe in growing together ! Our ambassador program will provide you with the right balance of skill development and earning potential. Get to know us closely, find like-minded clients and get rewarded for it ! If you're interested in working together, sign up to our Ambassador program and we shall get in touch with you shortly.